Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tiang Eddie's Special Day

Let us all wish Tiang Eddie a happy birthday on her special day tomorrow, November 30. We wish for God to continue to bless her with health and happiness. From all of us...

Happy Birthday Tiang Eddie! We love you!!

Note: Current photo courtesy of Kuya Rey, taken last night (11/28/08) at his mom's birthday party. Photo to the right courtesy of Kuya Romy. What a beautiful and joyful person!




click play to watch Isaac's birthday greeting

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!Tiang Eddie.

We wish you good health and have a wonderful day!!!!

Love,
May, Charles, Jeremy,Chelsea and
Kaitlin Lee

Unknown said...

Happy birthday nanay!
We all love you and wish you the best!

-Ryan L.

Jeff said...

Happy Birthday Nanay!
Love you!

God Bless you for all that you have done for all of us!

-Jeffrey Laxamana

Anonymous said...

hi tiyang eddie!!!!
happy, happy birthday!!!! i wish you good health and more blessings to come your way... how nice naman tiyang kasi we have the same special day. today is also our 26th wedding anniversary. enjoy your special day...
love,
girlie

KIRK=) said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOLA EDDIE!!!!!
I WISH U HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!
GOD BLESS U!!!!!


=)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Nanay. Just remember I love you. Jinky.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Nanay. We hope to see you soon. We love you.

Romy, Matthew, Melissa

Unknown said...

MY TRIBUTE

HOW CAN I SAY THANKS FOR THE THINGS
YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME
THINGS SO UNDESERVED,
YET YOU GAVE TO PROVE YOUR LOVE FOR ME AND TO ALL OF MY SIBLINGS.
WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE.
ALL THAT I AM, WHO WE ALL ARE YOUR
CHILDREN, GRANDCHILDREN
WE OWE IT ALL TO YOU!!!

THANK YOU FOR THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE. FOR ALL YOUR SACRIFICES!!!
WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!

Elaine and Michelle

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DETE! !

We wish you all the best of everything on your special day especially the best of health. May God shower you with lots of blessings and guidance.

Love, Fely and Ner

Hec said...

Happy Birthday Tiyang Eddie !!!!
We wish you good Health and more Blessings.
Love,
Hec,Marrah,Kyle,Kaye,Kimboy and Koline

Hec said...

Tiyang Eddie,

My Mom said " Maligayang Kaarawan Dete"

hec

emil esguerra said...

"alles Gute zum Geburtstag Tante!" German words for "Happy Birthday Auntie!"


The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age. ~Lucille Ball


As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can't remember the other two ~ Sir Norman Wisdom


A Birthday Wish

On your birthday
stretch for a sunbeam...
Reach for a star...
Go for a beautiful dream.

Pick out some wishes,
no matter how far,
or how hard to reach
they may seem.

Cherish some hopes
that are dear to your heart.

And as a new year comes in view,
treasure and keep them
and know from the start
that this year
you can make them come true!...
- Anne Friday



Tiya Eddy,
Maligayang Kaarawan po mula sa Deutchland or Germany,

We are wishing you a Happy Birthday. May your wishes and prayers will be granted by the Almighty God.


I have witnessed and I truly appreciate your concerns to my Tatay, Nanay and my siblings.

May God Bless you always po.

Love from Germany,

Emil, Jhona, Sheila and Jessica

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tiyang Eddie!!!

Wishing you the best of health.

May our Lord God always listen to your prayers.

Love,
Rick, Cheche, Russell, Robin, Raymond and Rowan

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Nanay!! I miss you and wish that I could have spent today with you. I hope that God gives you everything you hope and wish for because you deserve it! I am always praying for you, like you pray for me. I love you!! XOXO
Michelle <3

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dete!!!!!

I wish you good health.

Love,
Minda

Rob said...

Happy Birthday Mom!!! Thanks for being the best mom even on the worst days. Love you and God Bless
Robert : )

Rey Laxamana said...

Hi Nay,

Have a Happy Happy Birthday. Thank you for all the love and sacrifices you have extended to our entire family. It's time to take good care of yourself and enjoy your time with all of us.

Love you, Rey and Amy