Monday, November 24, 2008

I Want My Nose...by Mindy

As everyone knows I am retired already but I work to be productive still. I see to it I spent half of the month working and the other half with my family to balance my life. I enjoy bringing and picking up Kae to school.

One day I was amazed she told me something that made me realized how vain I was before.
Mama, I remember when I was small you were making fun of making a trust fund for my nose lift. I like my nose and I do not want to alter it. I want to maintain my asian heritage. I want my nose. But you will look more beautiful if its pointed. NOOOO. I want it this way. I want this on the record, I would like to see if after three years, she still like her nose which is like mine so they say.

No comments: