Today, January 10, marks the celebration of the birth of Lola Teresa Parungao Esguerra. In my short, early years in the Philippines, I remember Lola's grace on the dance floor, her green thumb in the garden, and her loving ways to her family. My memory was cut short with my move to the US but I'm sure many of you have stories to share.What do you remember about Lola? Please post your responses here for everyone to enjoy especially those that never got a chance to meet her.
Happy Birthday Lola! We hope you're enjoying your time in heaven. We all miss you!!
Make sure to check the family site for new content in the coming weeks. Tatay recently typed up new content for posting, plus some new event photos. To share your photos on the family site, simply upload your photos to Flickr and Picassa, then send me the links.
2 comments:
I really miss Lola and the family reunions with her. Sympre it was different when she was still alive.
It is really nice to look back with all the happy memories.
Milette Villanueva-Leybag
My memories of Lola Theresa is her beauty. Her hair is always perfect,loves make-up and always dressed-up nicely even just staying home. If she is still alive today, I will encouraged her to write a book about her beauty secrets!!! It puts us to shame knowing that even at her old age she still working out and I know she is still dancing in Heaven!!
Post a Comment